Performance and style are words strongly associated with the Aston Martin brand and the luxury sportscar manufacturer epitomises both of these in the release of its new Valkyrie model.
Described as “the ultimate expression of hypercar design, engineering and performance”, Aston Martin has revealed new details for the full specification of the Valkyrie, and this exclusive vehicle is sure to set pulses racing for future lucky owners.
A host of model features to explore:
Four designer specification packs have been announced for drivers wishing to take their new acquisition out on the roads:
AMR Track performance Pack:
The AMR Track Performance Pack includes:
- Streamlined aerodynamics for the front exterior body
- Lightweight titanium brakes
- Magnesium wheel with track aero-discs set
- Track-focussed suspension setup
ULTIMATE – ‘Q pack
Meanwhile, the ULTIMATE – ‘Q pack by Aston Martin’ Designer Specification includes:
- Fully-exposed satin carbon fibre body.
- Red-tinted carbon fibre roof and engine cover.
- Red woven leather interior furnishings.
- Carbon fibre aero discs with bespoke graphic detailing.
MANTIS – ‘Q pack
MANTIS – ‘Q by Aston Martin’ Designer Specification adds:
- ‘Iridescent Emerald’ exterior paint.
- 24-carat gold leaf exterior livery and internal fittings.
- Green-tinted carbon fibre roof and engine cover.
- Gloss Mokume carbon fibre exterior and interior detailing.
SPIRIT – Designer Specification features:
- ‘Ethanol Silver’ paint finish.
- ‘Caycous Orange’ exterior graphics
- Exposed gloss-lacquered carbon fibre roof and engine cover
- Matte black diamond turned aluminium honeycomb wheels with black calipers
- Black anodised interior jewellery.
Finally, the Ultimate Personalisation programme is available for those who wish to spend that little bit more to get everything they want from the vehicle. This package is fully customisable to meet the buyer’s needs.
Customisation at its core
Aston Martin executive vice president and chief creative officer Marek Reichman commented: “This is simply the best car in the world if you want something bespoke and we are really pushing the boundaries to match the dreams of our customers.
“Every single element of this hypercar, including its performance, can be personalised. The materials are very much about science, the art of creativity and the ability to create a unique solution that doesn’t detract from this exceptional car’s performance capability.”
What do you think of the new Aston Martin Valkyrie? Let us know down in the comments.
For more articles like this, receive our weekly e-newsletter, including partner deals and all things motoring, register your email below.