The Supercar Event event took place on the 7th and 8th of July where our Motor-Vision representative attended along with thousands of visitors.
The event showcased a variety of supercars where visitors were able to take a ride in the passenger’s seat of a supercar on Top Gear’s test track to raise money for The Children’s Trust.
The Children’s Trust is a charity for children who unfortunately have a brain injury. Every year the supercar event raises thousands of pounds for the charity. Last year the event managed to raise over £115,000 for the charity.
Not only did the event present a wide range of supercars but they have also supplied many attractions for everyone to enjoy. They have:
- hyper car rides- a once in a lifetime chance to ride the top hypercars
- Sporting Bear dream rides- chose from an amazing choice of cars and enjoy a passenger ride that takes you out of the venue and onto the open roads
- Caterham seven rides- you will lose count of the number of times you drift and spin!
- Wall of death- next level motorcycle stunt riding
- Hovercraft rides- experience the unique sensation of travelling on a cushion of air with speed and swirls
- Active simulators- utilising some of the latest simulation technology
- Fire engine- rides for the whole family
- Laser maze- inflatable laser quest
- Diggerland- ride in a big yellow JCB
- Diggerland 4×4 course passenger rides
- Mini monster truck- children and adults can enjoy a taste of what it’s like to pilot a monster truck in the pocket-sized replicas driven around our designated course
- Children’s fun area- with teacup rides, bouncy castle, magic kingdom slide, swing ride, face painting, bungee trampolines, water zorbs and special guest Peppa Pig.
See our gallery of photos below of The Supercar Event 2018